Nightbane down, but left with this empty feeling...

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Tekkel » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:51 pm

that's good to hear, keep it up mate :)
Tekkel

Postby Frickit » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:37 pm

just to add ...anyone who doesnt think thats enough health for NB or any boss in Kara is an idiot. Also, if they only take your hp into consideration without knowing what your tanking stats are they are an idiot. Call them an idiot.
Frickit

Postby Dustin » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:31 am

Frickit wrote:just to add ...anyone who doesnt think thats enough health for NB or any boss in Kara is an idiot. Also, if they only take your hp into consideration without knowing what your tanking stats are they are an idiot. Call them an idiot.

I totally agree with this statement. He is a freaking ding dong.
With the unbuffed HP you have, you are past that kara content. You should have been tanking prince long ago. My testimony is I did it with a brand new guild first 2 weeks into kara (members were all first time raiders) and I was wearing felsteel set when we got our first prince kill. Not to mention I was to cheap to use a flask or anything other than the food buff my friend gave me.
By the light of the Moon!.....POOF!
Dustin

Previous

Return to Karazhan