"New" to tanking

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

"New" to tanking

Postby Brannigan » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:45 am

Hi there,

after being reading a great deal about tanking and stuff - I've decided to turn my Paladin alt into my main. Previous main was a priest which I've seen end TK and SSC with.

But - atm. I'm looking at getting into Karazhan. But I don't wanna go there till I'm ready - I'm going to MT the place.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... =Brannigan

The green trinket is getting replaced today with Darkmoon Trinket Vengeance. (Finally)

Questions are:

* Is my gear good enough for Karazhan as it is shown at Armory?
* How far will my current gear be able to take us - without ppl. being able to blame me for a wipe (based no gear - skill is ofc. something else ;-) )

I still running SV Heroic for back and SP Heroic for waist. And ofc. stacking Badges for more heroic gear.
Brannigan

Postby Pizbit » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:51 am

If you can tank the heroics without issue and you're uncrushable, you're geared enough. To lazy to check armory, check gear stickies.
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Postby Lore » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:33 am

The guidelines stated in the Gear forum apply to gear-related questions that may belong elsewhere as well. Please read the stickies there, and if you have any specific questions check the search function and make a new thread if you feel it necessary.
Lore
Global Mod

Return to Karazhan