Raiding Guilds

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Raiding Guilds

Postby Gabreil » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:54 pm

So ive been a Prot pally for the past 30 level, im MT every instance in Outland and think i have myself decently geared ( i need to changed some gems and get enchants and new trikets i know) But ive come to the point where i can either twiddle my thumb looking for Heroic groups, which seem to be few and far between when i play, or looking into finding a raiding guild to start kara.

My biggest issue is time, i work the overnight shift thursday through sunday. And im East coast on a west coast server. Should i just give up and look to move to a diffrent server? Are the times most people raid not going to work for me? Just looking for a bit of advice from my fellow pallys.
Gabreil

Postby Caelia » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:09 am

Best bet would be to try your realm forums for raiding guilds that match your time, i know there are guilds that run mon-wensday for raiding. And your probally not the only one with overnight work hours. For advice your best bet is to look on your realm sever at guilds that might match your play time, if it doesnt work start looking at other servers.
In Progress: Fury Warrior: Tailwhip
All Retired: Holy Priest:Appletons | DK Blood Tank: Dreadborne | Prot Paladin: Welsh
Caelia

Postby sbeacher » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:13 pm

I have the opposite problem, I'm west coast on an east coast server.

So by the time I get home from work most groups are almost done clearing kara. So I have to pug it which never ends with a full clear.

Still haven't been in a group that went for netherspite.
sbeacher

Postby Gabreil » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:48 pm

Thanks guys, i spent about 3 hours last night at work running through the realm forum. might have found a guild that atleast runs one night on Wednesdays. But do need a tnak for heroics and such on their off days. I figure a decent normal group for heroics is better then nothing. And they might pull me in as a replacement in Kara.

Think this might be my best bet at this time.
Thanks again for the advice.

Good tanking,
Gabreil
Gabreil

Return to Karazhan