Karazhan time record.

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Guthin » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:07 am

Everlight wrote:
NarfJones wrote:The don't despawn, so that's a good 15-20 minutes off the time right there.

The bosses despawn after about 30 minutes. I lost my badges from Moroes from this happening.

Well if thats the case im sure they handed out the epics right? That means they already looted it and the timer started, If you dont even loot it after he dies and leave him he will stay for a lot longer.
Guthin

Postby Shadraak » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:06 pm

WOW

my server/guilds must suck then i've never cleared kara, usually 3-4 hours for up to curator or chess, skipping shade, can never do him for some reason soemthing tells me i need a new guild :(
Shadraak

Postby NarfJones » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:35 pm

Shadraak wrote:WOW

my server/guilds must suck then i've never cleared kara, usually 3-4 hours for up to curator or chess, skipping shade, can never do him for some reason soemthing tells me i need a new guild :(

This is for people who are geared for a lot higher content. A good way to put it is, I've not wiped on prince in a long time, including fights with bad infernal drops.
NarfJones
Maintankadonor

Postby Shadraak » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:43 pm

NarfJones wrote:
Shadraak wrote:WOW

This is for people who are geared for a lot higher content. A good way to put it is, I've not wiped on prince in a long time, including fights with bad infernal drops.

i've seen prince once to say we're getting him tomarrow, and no one show up, i've been to shade 8x and never live past the elementals coming out, attun, morose, maiden, opera(mostelly) and curator i can label as farm i've never had problems with them just can't do past that i hate this server would love to xfer to one wher ei can get stuff done but then again, it'd be alot diff :(
Shadraak

Postby Tyaera » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:06 pm

The guys who are talking about clearing Karazhan in 3 hours are the guys who are also working on SSC and TK.

Your guild is just working on learning Karazhan, thats all. it is quite a challenging place when you first get in there.
better to tank in hell than DPS in heaven
Tyaera

Postby Shadraak » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:55 pm

Tyaera wrote:The guys who are talking about clearing Karazhan in 3 hours are the guys who are also working on SSC and TK.

Your guild is just working on learning Karazhan, thats all. it is quite a challenging place when you first get in there.

no we have problems with getting the same group everytime to show up, and well it's a mess :(
Shadraak

Postby Zeels » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:32 am

We clear kara in about 4 hours if we don't have silly wipes on shade/nightbane/prince. We are at t4 gear level with 2 healers.

We actually managed to speed up the trash pulls by having our prot warrior do pulls while I drink.

1. When you drink, the other tank pulls
2. When the other tank is tanking something, you pull something new
3. When the other tank is not tanking and you are, he pulls more mobs
4. Don't cc unless you really have to (ushers are pretty good to cc)
By the Power of Grey Skull!

Lvl 80 Spanks you very much Spankadin!

Spank
Zeels

Postby NarfJones » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Zeels wrote:We clear kara in about 4 hours if we don't have silly wipes on shade/nightbane/prince. We are at t4 gear level with 2 healers.

We actually managed to speed up the trash pulls by having our prot warrior do pulls while I drink.

You take two tanks?
NarfJones
Maintankadonor

Postby Mortehl » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:17 pm

BTW We had a kara clear of 1 hour 58 minutes, 22 badges. 2 healers, 1 tank, 1 ot/dps, 6 dps.
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
Mortehl

Postby Uthadanin » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:49 am

Mortehl wrote:BTW We had a kara clear of 1 hour 58 minutes, 22 badges. 2 healers, 1 tank, 1 ot/dps, 6 dps.

congratulations. gotta love t6 geared people doing stuff for kicks.
Uthadanin

Postby Caelus » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:33 am

With a couple T5 people, you'll be looking at a 3hour average for Karazhan full clear. Some groups are slightly faster some are slightly slower but roughly 3hours. I do Karazhan farming runs with a one T5 healer, myself being T5 tank, but DPSers are all people that need Kara gear and my record time was 2hr 50min going in as 1 tank 2heals 7dps.
Caelus

Postby Fedaykin98 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:34 am

Good lord, I thought my recent 4:45 was a good time! Scary.

My group had a couple people from T5 content and most of the rest were wearing mainly T4 gear. Our Warlock and OT Warrior were in almost all blues, but both got multiple upgrades.

Man, 7-day reset stinks.
Fedaykin98

Postby Zeels » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:35 am

NarfJones wrote:
Zeels wrote:We clear kara in about 4 hours if we don't have silly wipes on shade/nightbane/prince. We are at t4 gear level with 2 healers.

You take two tanks?

That's a yes.
Why? To gear 2 tanks, going to expand to 25-mans. To have more backup options when I'm not around. I doubt it would be that much faster with an additional dps tbh, esp since we down prince in 4 mins.
By the Power of Grey Skull!

Lvl 80 Spanks you very much Spankadin!

Spank
Zeels

Postby Korath » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:45 am

Our last run went pretty quicky (around 3 hours ish) mainly T4/T5 geared. 2 Healers, 1 Tank (me), 1 Fury Warrior (OT), 6 Other DPS inc 3 Locks.

The run was a test to see what we could get away with without a 2nd tank... Only thing we needed him on was the dual mobs inside moroes room (that make you drunk and own you) tho never tried to solo, the ice tomb mobs before opera, the 2 big guys before Curator, Netherspite... think that was it.

.::. Karak 70 Resto Shaman .::.
.::. Sajuuk 70 Destro Warlock .::.
.::. Bentusi 60 Ret Paladin .::.
Korath

Postby Shadraak » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:59 am

OK THAT'S IT

this server will never get that good, just have 2 guilds doing BT and that's it, only 1 horde and 1 alliance and dont even think they farm anything and its soooo hard to get in there it's crazy, i'm on a PVE server uldaman been there since it started :( guess that means i should xfer? lol i have a 70 hunter (mackay) 70 mage (morganalafey) and this pally (celexan) as well as my 42 lock (etick) all on uldaman server if you wanna look them up :D
Shadraak

PreviousNext

Return to Karazhan