Remove Advertisements

Moroes AE

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Moroes AE

Postby Shedim » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:59 am

theres a long post below in this forum but I was not able to reply to it.

Our Setup: Paly is Maintank, 2 Healers (~2k Heal), Rest is DPS

After clearing the room from quests and waiters (we dont kill the pair of hard-hitters on both sides because they don't interfere) I pull Moroes don the stairs and tank him and all 4 Adds. The DPS burns down the Shadowbitch first to prefent the Manaburn on me, then the Holypriest befor turning on Moroes. In the phases when he vanishes we skill the other two adds: first the Guy with the shield cause he tendes to stun me. But it does not real matter if the Shadowpriest is down.

If I have a Feral or Off-Warrior in the group they remove aggroreduction and keep on second place in the aggrolist. I keep Blessing of Sacrifice on them (Horkey helps) for the whole duration of the fight. Whenever Moroes stuns me (gauge) he turns on the guy with the blessing and I'm out of the stun in less then a second. Since I'm getting all the beating mana is no issue of concern. Aggro is neither.

Overall the fight last a lot less without all the CC and is less risky too. Damage can be handled easily since I don't have the healers CCing around.
Shedim

Return to Karazhan