Remove Advertisements

Karazhan- how fast can you do it?

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Worldie » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:16 pm

2 hours and 24 minutes with t5/t6 mixed gear. We had me + our MT tanking, just chainpulling and AoEing everything to death. Hell, we even AoEd the whole moroes room at once (except those hard hitting ones ofc)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Gerilith » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:41 am

Worldie wrote:2 hours and 24 minutes with t5/t6 mixed gear. We had me + our MT tanking, just chainpulling and AoEing everything to death. Hell, we even AoEd the whole moroes room at once (except those hard hitting ones ofc)

This + AoEd Moroes + his adds afterwards -> kinda fun.
Standing alone with no direction
How did I fall so far behind?
Why Am I searching for perfection?
Knowing it's something I won't find
Gerilith

Postby Vic » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:01 am

roughly 3 hours, with 3 wipes - we were pushing it a few times to see how many mobs i can tank at once... They MADE me do it! my favorite time was when we reached the guys who disarmed and they were like should we get the druid to offtank since you're going to get disarmed? and i was like "PFF i dont need no weapon! i'll punch for threat!" and they pulled the whole room, it was funny because i actually just disarmed myself, put my weapon in my bags and said, "LETS DO THIS!"

EDIT: We're like 5/6 SSC with vashj at 4% best attempt and 2/4 TK Working on alar
Pally / 70 / Stormscale
Vic

Postby Doloth » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:50 am

Not sure this counts, since we did it in two days, but we cleared it in 4.5 hours. 2.5 our first day when we cleared through Terestian and Shade, but then a healer had to go so we continued the next day and cleared the rest (including Nightbane, who we skipped to get to Shade faster), in 2 more hours.

Not the most impressive time, but 9/10 of of the people were in kara/badge gear. Our tenth was our GL who was 3/5 Tier 5, so he did help in being able to chain pull and tank a lot of mobs. As a side note, he was also the only true tank on the run. On encounters where we had to have two tanks (Moroes-kinda, and Netherspite), I just threw on my tank gear and did the best I could, as I was ret at the time.
Doloth

Postby Zhalseran » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:00 am

We can usually do it in about 4-5. On a good week we clear Attumen thorugh Aran/Illhoof in 3 hours on the first day, the rest usually takes 1-2 hours on day 2, unless one of the bosses decides to be a jerk. This is usually with at least a few people who are there to gear up, meaning they arent epiced out
Zhalseran

Postby Euphoria » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:19 pm

We took a group in last week and cleared it in four hours (not counting nightbane, we had no NB summon).

The best part was that 4 of us hadn't ever stepped foot in kara before and 6 people had 3 epics or less equipped.

I was impressed.
Euphoria

Postby Scarzi » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:43 am

2 hours 15min

Myself tanking 2 healers rest dps(one was a boomkin so he healed on two of the fights Maiden and Nightbane)
Last time I checked, 38% dodge is better then stacking stamina.
Scarzi

Previous

Return to Karazhan