Remove Advertisements

Looking for help with Shammy Threat on Nightbane

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby VikrumthePally » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:05 am

baleogthefierce wrote:Could it be that he likes to pop mana pots right as Nightbane lands? I've seenalchemists with their 40% increased pot trinket pull aggro if the tank gets a bad chain of resists after an aggro reset.

It's this. Tell everyone to hold their pots until after you (the tank) hits him.
VikrumthePally

Postby Loricata » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:17 pm

Thanks again for all the replies.

I happen to know the aforementioned shammy in RL, and so I really do know that she wasn't using pots, casting heals, eating, DPSing, dancing the hula, or anything else to get NB's attention. She's also tanked NB on her warrior many times, and so is rather familiar with the transition.

After running it again last week, it looks like it was just a bug. NB's threat behaved like it was supposed to.
Loricata

Postby Amirya » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:19 pm

Loricata wrote:I happen to know the aforementioned shammy in RL, and so I really do know that she wasn't using pots, casting heals, eating, DPSing, dancing the hula, or anything else to get NB's attention. She's also tanked NB on her warrior many times, and so is rather familiar with the transition.

Actually, what probably happened is she put her vanity pet away, and Nightbane was angry at the prospect of not being able to eat it with the rest of the raid. :wink:
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Kup » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:09 pm

He/She cast earth shield on you as soon as aggro reset. Or if he had water shield on himself and was not mana capped the water shield tick pulled aggro. I wiped our guild on archi with my enhancement shaman when we had no md pull and water shield ticked...
Kup

Previous

Return to Karazhan