Remove Advertisements

Moroes can enrage?

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Moroes can enrage?

Postby lusisia » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:27 am

So we did a quickie badge run in Kara last night. Not a big deal and we took some HEFTY dps.

I had no clue that Moroes would enrage if you were taking him down too fast!

Not that it mattered because he was dead shortly after he enraged but I had never seen that before.

I think the final time was Moroes dead in 1 minute 19 seconds.

Freaky.
"then somehow people manage not to see the forty fucking foot tall of fucking fiery flames of fucking doom ... and we wipe." - Isolfr
"It turns out that a large number of people are whiny motherfuckers ..." - PsiVen
lusisia
Maintankadonor

Postby Chevalier » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:33 am

"Enrage: When Moroes' health reaches 30% he will enrage, increasing his damage done by 20%."

http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=15687
Chevalier

Postby lusisia » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:41 am

Chevalier wrote:"Enrage: When Moroes' health reaches 30% he will enrage, increasing his damage done by 20%."

http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=15687

Weird. I never noticed it before. Don't know why I hadn't. It's not like I haven't killed him so many times that his undead parents are out looking for me.
"then somehow people manage not to see the forty fucking foot tall of fucking fiery flames of fucking doom ... and we wipe." - Isolfr
"It turns out that a large number of people are whiny motherfuckers ..." - PsiVen
lusisia
Maintankadonor

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:38 am

I've been buttanking him for so long the difference is barely noticeable. That's overgearing for you honey. He still hits like a heroic arc mob. I'll still go oom if I don't take him from behind >.>
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby lusisia » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:18 am

Snake-Aes wrote:I've been buttanking him for so long the difference is barely noticeable. That's overgearing for you honey. He still hits like a heroic arc mob. I'll still go oom if I don't take him from behind >.>

HAHAHAH.
lusisia
Maintankadonor

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:42 am

lusisia wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:I've been buttanking him for so long the difference is barely noticeable. That's overgearing for you honey. He still hits like a heroic arc mob. I'll still go oom if I don't take him from behind >.>

HAHAHAH.
=( the jokes on vent hit me harder than Moroes' backstabs
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Return to Karazhan