Thats it! From now on...

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby rabbel » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:25 pm

Nowadays we use to kill Netherspite before Chess Event, mainly because he comes first. In the old days, when we still had massive problems with Prince and Nightbane we used to skip Netherspite, not because he is that difficult, but he requires some coordination, and we used the time saved on him for more trys on said Prince or Nightbane. In a PUG (not that I would ever want to run with a complete PUG), or in a group with some randoms I tend to skip him too, because he is a major pain in the ass to explain. I have explained him dozens of times to a lot of very different people, and I'm tired of it, but to be fair I think he is the most fun encounter in Karazhan if executed correctly. 50k HP just look great :D

Like many people said: The only strict rule I follow is Shade before Illhoof, because if something goes wrong on Illhoof you don't have to run through half of the Instance to do it again.
rabbel

Previous

Return to Karazhan