BoK or BoSanctuary for heroic content

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby mustangofold » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:20 am

I use BoS for the extra threat more than for the damage reduction.

80 less damage per hit(pre AC etc), and 46 - 47 holy damage 20 - 50% of each mobs swings means I get to pull bigger groups on to me to keep the healers amused and the warriors pissed off.
mustangofold

Postby Kelaan » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:19 pm

Lookit wrote:Actually, you don't need to worry about uncrushability at all in heroics. Only mobs 3 levels higher than you (i.e. boss mobs) can crush. For heroics, stamina is much more important, along with block value and avoidance. Switch your gear around a bit, don't worry about uncrushability, get a beefier health pool and you should be just fine in heroics.

The thing is, I don't /have/ gear to swap to for more stamina (short of the blue pvp shoulders, hah! There's 300 ...), because I worked hard at getting uncrushable first thing. More gear to swap around will come in time, I trust, but for now, I wear the uncrushable set simply because I have nothing better. A lot of my uncrushability comes from defense enchants, too, which means that I can't easily swap them for stamina -- as that would make me uncrittable.

So, yeah -- more stamina is certainly my goal. :) I'm not too worried.
Kelaan

Postby spelltank » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:16 am

Kelaan wrote:
Lookit wrote:Actually, you don't need to worry about uncrushability at all in heroics. Only mobs 3 levels higher than you (i.e. boss mobs) can crush. For heroics, stamina is much more important, along with block value and avoidance. Switch your gear around a bit, don't worry about uncrushability, get a beefier health pool and you should be just fine in heroics.

The thing is, I don't /have/ gear to swap to for more stamina (short of the blue pvp shoulders, hah! There's 300 ...), because I worked hard at getting uncrushable first thing. More gear to swap around will come in time, I trust, but for now, I wear the uncrushable set simply because I have nothing better. A lot of my uncrushability comes from defense enchants, too, which means that I can't easily swap them for stamina -- as that would make me uncrittable.

So, yeah -- more stamina is certainly my goal. :) I'm not too worried.

If you JUST reached uncrushability and dont have much other health gear to swap in, i would assume that you are still using the BM quest ring, for its huge amount of uncrushability.. Most of this isnt realy that useful for heroics, so just replace it with a green "of stamina" ring, which usually give 42-48 stam, and theres another 500 health ish.
spelltank

Postby Kelaan » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:15 am

That's an excellent idea. Thanks! :D (I will probably need to bolster defense elsewhere, though.)
Kelaan

Previous

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics