Remove Advertisements

MGT mob issues

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

MGT mob issues

Postby lostsouls » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:09 pm

Okay now I pugged MGT today and this being my first time i had to learn a few pulls but after i learned the mobs things went well, but then came the last pull of 6 right before the last boss. We get in stairwell i tell every1 to move back to the beginning of stairs then i pull they sheep and we try to trap but nothing is working we cant get the group down. We rez and repeat and still cant get the group down. After the 4th wipe we call it and I am sitting there looking at the mob and trying to figure out the best plan of attack for the next time. But the group was made up of Hunter, Mage, Pally heals, Shaman DPS. Any advice would be helpful for the pull but that pull is just silly.
I kill cause I must....

lostsouls

Postby Egtheridon » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:20 pm

I've done it multiple ways, one way is I just tell the healer to get ready to spam heal hard and grab the mobs los around the nearby bend and start conscecrating/holyshield/cleanse(physician poisen, warlock immolate?) hammer of justice blood knights or w/e, and just systematically kill them.

With that group make up i don't see too many problems, sheep, and have the hunter trap, i'd recomend trapping the physician or the blood knight, and dpsing down any mage guards first. Consortium guy should never be trapped cause when he gets loose he tends to port in the middle of everything and do his aoe.

Because not a lot of damage is mitigated very much cause its magic, I do all the cleansing, and let the healers heal, I found this to be the easiest way to deal with it, easier for healer to focus on healing and me to focus on concecrating/interupting/cleansing, its a very brute force approach but if the healer can keep up it gets the job done.
Paladin/70/Rivendare
Egtheridon

Postby Flex » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:08 am

On both heroic and normal I pull the same way. I have the CC due what it needs to do if I brought a rogue. Toss my shield, mage might sheep then run immediately to the left side of the door LOSing the entire pack to me. I then back up a smidge to get better visibility and everything stays in my consecration.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics