Remove Advertisements

Deadmines :D

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Deadmines :D

Postby Sarutankah » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:55 pm

Love this site - has certainly given me heaps of ideas and totally changed my understanding of tanking and pallies. :D

So yeah I have a 70 lock I usually run lowbies with but my guildy wanted to go deadmines. I have been enjoying aoe tanking ST (3 groups of dragons at a time :D) on my pally so I took him to VC for supah tank action.

Damn it was fun - the only part that was annoying was the goblin engineers but still - I only barely got into ardent defender range.

I got a bit more confident after first half so pulled everything up to and including smott (cause of stuns in fight) and just hammered away for a minute or two, got low on last stun (wtb dps lol) but didn't use pots/bubble/loh.

My pally is level 53 http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Sarutankah

I should note that the first pull has lots of "Armour reduced by 50%" debuff so it can get a little dicey when you have that many mobs hitting you for 10 - my avoidance is low though - just got new chest so will grab chant as well so I can go aoe BRD and Dire Maul.
Sarutankah

Postby Frickit » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:42 am

i used to aoe tank deadmines with my hunter when he was young. it is fun
Frickit

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics