Remove Advertisements

Ramparts (non-heroic)

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Ramparts (non-heroic)

Postby s4dfish » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:43 am

I know it's not a challenge for this crowd or anything, but last night I tanked it on my then 59 Pally. Group was two hunter (62 and 63), my wife's Resto Shammy (also 59), and a mid 60's Shadow Priest. I've run the instance plenty of times as as a rogue and hunter but this was hands down the fastest/easiest run I've seen. No Crowd Control and very little downtime. Also the first time I've seen the dragon downed in one attempt.

I think I about gave my wife an migraine though when I did a poor job placing a pull and ended up with 4 mobs and the patrol on me. One of the hunters suggested running out, I replied "I want to see if I can do this", which really meant "I want to see if my wife will keep alive in this" :P.

Certainly didn't dampen my inflated ego about this toon...
s4dfish

Postby Makenni » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:49 am

yeah that's why most of the dps who have run with decent pally tanks love it when I tank their 5-mans. It's the healers that don't love you so much till you get some good stamina :P
Makenni

Re: Ramparts (non-heroic)

Postby Worldie » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:11 am

s4dfish wrote: "I want to see if my wife will keep alive in this"

The "i want to see if my healer can keep me up" is exactly what paladin tanking is about.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby s4dfish » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:15 pm

Yeah, she's got over a lot of her anxiety when it comes to healing. I think duoing to Marhsall Windor for fun in the 50's helped.
s4dfish

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics