Remove Advertisements

Raven God in sethekk?

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Raven God in sethekk?

Postby thangos » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:19 am

Anyone know the requirements to get this guy to pop on heroic? We did him the other night and he was a beast. We one shotted him but mainly due to good skills. Our shammy that was with us kept saying im epic i can summon idk wtf that means but he was the one who summoned him. Anyway thx for the info.

oh and one more thing i learned that day was something i know you guys probably already know. In Arcatraz on the 3rd boss, after he does his charge it is an agro wipe and he goes for the first person who damages him, so i save exorcism till he charges me and just pop him right after the charge and he never hits anyone else.
thangos

Re: Raven God in sethekk?

Postby Stylaan » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:30 am

thangos wrote:Anyone know the requirements to get this guy to pop on heroic? We did him the other night and he was a beast. We one shotted him but mainly due to good skills. Our shammy that was with us kept saying im epic i can summon idk wtf that means but he was the one who summoned him. Anyway thx for the info.

oh and one more thing i learned that day was something i know you guys probably already know. In Arcatraz on the 3rd boss, after he does his charge it is an agro wipe and he goes for the first person who damages him, so i save exorcism till he charges me and just pop him right after the charge and he never hits anyone else.

I think you mean druid right? It's linked to the druid epic flight form quest so druids who have completed that can summon him.
Stylaan

Postby Vagrant » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:59 am

Oh, by the way.
I call shenanigans on this boss and his paralyzing screech.
It can't be bubbled out of, and if i read the situation correctly, can't be pre-bubble avoided either.
It's not a great concern, but if there is a nuclear proof bubble, a mere heroic boss shouldn't be able to ignore it's effect.
Vagrant

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:42 am

Did that boss a few times for my druids' epic flights in the guild.

The common makeup was tank-druid-priest-dps-dps
In my case, warlock.
having a druid other than the healer for the hots REALLY helps. Keeping those statues up 100% of the active time made the fight trivial for me, all the times. We had very little trouble with him
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics