Remove Advertisements

Heroic Auch Crypts Heads Up!

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Heroic Auch Crypts Heads Up!

Postby Cidx » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:21 pm

Okay I'm about to do Heroic Auch Crypts with moderate gear, I did Ramps w/o wiping or dying so figured Auch Crypts be easy.

I'm doing this because I need the nether and its only 2 bosses but I'm entering with a Druid (Feral) Rogue, Holy and Shadow Priest and me tanking. I figured this was a good group with 2 shackles? Also Druid can OT last boss. My main concern is 1st boss, I was thinking of going between tanks I tank until I get the debuff stack of 3 then druid tanks or I just get healed through it.

But am I good to go or is there more to worry about?
Cidx

Postby Worldie » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:51 pm

Theres no need to "rotate tanks" since you can bubble to dispel the debuff, and however a priest can use Renew and PW:S to keep you up.

You might prefer a sheeo or interrupt instead of 2 shackles, honestly.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Cidx » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:11 pm

Just here to report I did the bosses with only no wipes so not bad I also got my Tankatronic goggles made :)
Cidx

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics