2nd boss in Shadow Labs

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

2nd boss in Shadow Labs

Postby Averroes » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:19 pm

The guy who MC's is where anyway to tank him?
Averroes

Postby Keejoong » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:03 pm

Personally depends on the group, one time we downed him 2 seconds after first fear, whereas once we grave zerged him (dead people resed and ran back asap) and basically the priest and the rogue in the party ran back about 3 times each, while me and the hunter kept kiting him around room... good fun :P

Usually though i put on more spell damage/mana and heal/dps/whatever and try to keep the healer alive
Keejoong

Postby Rhî » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:20 am

Give yourself Wisdom-Blessing, the rest of your party Salvation. If there is a petclass with you, dont give the pet Salvation! Use Mana-Oil, if you want to use those buff options. Mageblood-Elixir is fine, too.

Wear your equipment with the highest spelldamage. He is hitting like a little girl. Just keep crit-immunity.

Judge Wisdom and don't be afraid to let the pet tank from time to time, while you are getting your mana back.
Rhî

Postby Korath » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:43 am

As said in 2nd post its all down to the group (and abit of luck)

1st time i tanked him as tankadin we downed him without much of a fuss, i somehow always had aggro (after fear pop mana pot and throw sheild) and he died pretty quick

2nd and 3rd time was abit of a mess, I seemed to never have mana, only time i got aggro is by his target dying, and we did the dying / zerg tactic (basicly everyone dead apart from me, using LoH, bubble+bandage, pots, heals etc untill people had run back in)

He is my all time pain in the ass, i really dont like, happy to never see again boss in the game. I would recommend as above and wear your spell plate gear (if you have any) for the extra mana and quick threat... what use is avoidance if you dont have mana or aggro :P
Korath

Postby Onaga » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:08 am

Oh I love him, greatest fight in the game
Onaga

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics