For heroics

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

For heroics

Postby Losbullitt » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:35 pm

What should I be looking at for a round-about hp number? I'm sitting at 12100 right now with mostly kara gear. :shock:

I can tank Slave Pens with no problems (generally just doing short cuts). Tried Botanica last night and it left a bad taste in my mouth. Have done Hellfire Ramps and usually make it to the last boss, albeit with some wipes.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Losbullitt
Losbullitt

Re: For heroics

Postby brightblade » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:16 am

Losbullitt wrote:What should I be looking at for a round-about hp number? I'm sitting at 12100 right now with mostly kara gear. :shock:

I can tank Slave Pens with no problems (generally just doing short cuts). Tried Botanica last night and it left a bad taste in my mouth. Have done Hellfire Ramps and usually make it to the last boss, albeit with some wipes.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Losbullitt

Looks pretty good, I'm sure some of the more seasoned Tanks will also chime in (I hope)

What I have noticed is so much depends on the group your going with.
I have also just started running heroic, I have breezed right thru SP a few times and I have also wiped before we can even get to the 1st big open area. I have also started Bot, and have hit SV as well. With the right group any of those could be done. Almost all my runs are PuGs (Yuck LoL)

Just a quick note on enchants and such that I noticed, if you got clefthide or nethercleft for the leggings you would get min 30stm, or 40stm . Also the boots had the leather aromr kit, I believe if you enchant those with Fort you'd get a lil more stam as well. Also if you get major health to your chest instead of the armor kit you'll get another 50hp.
In general I think about 12.5k for most starter heroics, I also think there are many opinions on what the HP should be. It can be done with much less with the right group. Some groups expect or want even more.
I run around 12.5hp, and about 14k armor unbuffed and was called "kinda squeshie" once by a healer.

Hope that helps some.
Bright
brightblade

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics