Remove Advertisements

Murmur

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Discus » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:45 am

Tried this for first time last night (normal or heroic) – after cruising through rest of dungeon we gave in after 4 tries on this guy. Exactly the same issue – I ran, well outside ring and past dps who took no damage but I still got hit and lost 80% health. Probably my slow net/fps I guess. The last time he planted bomb on me, then knocked me down so I couldn’t get in the tent – I killed all… this seemed an unavoidable wipe.

Next time I’m going to not bother running at all – just bubble, then LoH.
Discus

Postby Equillian » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:52 am

Seloei wrote:boom5 : hope the healer can save you.

Hah so true.
I always have a minute, sometimes its taken by someone, but there's always the next.
Equillian

Postby Inukshuk » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:51 am

Discus wrote:Tried this for first time last night (normal or heroic) – after cruising through rest of dungeon we gave in after 4 tries on this guy. Exactly the same issue – I ran, well outside ring and past dps who took no damage but I still got hit and lost 80% health. Probably my slow net/fps I guess. The last time he planted bomb on me, then knocked me down so I couldn’t get in the tent – I killed all… this seemed an unavoidable wipe.

Next time I’m going to not bother running at all – just bubble, then LoH.

I had the exact same issue the other night, and wiped after flying through the rest of the instance 3-man. I'd never had a problem before, but I decided they must have changed something, because my priest was even remarking on how there was no way I should have been hit by those things. When we came back, I just stood and took the booms like a man, and it was easy street. That seems to be the new strategy.
Inukshuk

Previous

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics