Heroic BF

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Seipoc » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:58 am

first time i walked in there i died on the first pull, Neither me or the healers were expecting for those orcs to hit for 3-4k a hit lol so we didnt CC anything, i think this was back before i did kara too
Thread killer
Seipoc

Postby solina » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:05 am

rolo wrote:I've done okay just aoe tanking the groups for the second boss event, but you need a healer with a deep mana pool. Last run I did, a warlock and mage were working together intelligently (!) to fear one out of the Cons, then sheep it far away. But yeah, the orcs all hit like trucks and the felguards are freaking freight trains.

Aren't the cages on a timer? I generally take an agi elixir to get my dodge up to about 27%, and just AoE tank them like everything else. My {skull} is keybound, so as a cage opens: frisbee - skull - cons. On the 4-packs esp, I'll tab target one and HoJ. When I do it like this I can go cage-cage-cage-cage-boss with no pauses.
solina

Postby istrienielle » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:14 am

Did my run fast partly because I got a tired healer, sleepy warlock who won't let me drink too much. So we just have a bet with each other and went for a time challenge. Was chugging mana pots for that run and almost chain pulling. >.<
istrienielle

Postby Pizbit » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:35 am

Either the cages at 2nd boss are on a perfect timer, or open as soon as the last mob from the previous cage is dead.

Either way I just stand in front, drop a consecrate, mark skull, stun one if I can, rinse-repeat.
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Previous

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics