Remove Advertisements

Heroics

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Heroics

Postby Nareav » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:58 am

Hello all.

First, I'd like to thank everyone for the information on this forum. It's been a huge help.

I was tanking Heroic Ramparts with 3 friends and a PUG today. The group was CC heavy (2 hunters and a mage), so they kept the groups locked down. The broken with this was that I couldn't use concencrate often.

I was curious, with my gear (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... s&n=Nareav) is it possible for me to tank groups of mobs in a heroic? I've done some tanking in Karazhan, but I suppose I need reinforcement for my friends to allow me to AE tank them.

Oh and about that flask I had on.. yea that was a mis-click in my bag. -.-
Nareav

Postby dmok » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:08 am

easiest way? pull 2. if you notice the healer struggling, hold back. if they are fine, try 3. etc

if you ever get into trouble, just have the mage spam sheep on one of them even if they are in your consecrate. it's 8s, and you can move to reconsc after.
There ain't no pirate like a Mead Hall Pirate

Mead Hall Pirates - The Scryers US
Dmor: 80 Prot Paladin | Dmok: 80 MM Hunter | Dmos: 80 Disc Priest | Dmoz: 80 Unholy DK
dmok

Postby Nareav » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:28 am

I was thinking along those lines. The PUG was giving me grief about it more than my friends. The PUG was one of the hunters.
Nareav

Postby guillex » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:30 am

Nareav wrote:I was thinking along those lines. The PUG was giving me grief about it more than my friends. The PUG was one of the hunters.

Tell him to spam feign then. He's just there to kill stuff and make sure that if something comes off of you, that it doesn't move anywhere.

*shrugs*

Don't take crap from people, honestly.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics