0/48/13 - questions

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

0/48/13 - questions

Postby Velgarn » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:01 pm

I used to use 0/49/12 cookie cutter build pretty much. I'm considering for 2.3 now dumping 2/2 imp. judgment and only geting 2/3 precision to pick up 3/3 PoJ.

I like the synergy from spell warding and PoJ, and I am already dumping alll 5 points from reckoning into combat expertise.

My guild is short on paladins, so when I run in Kara and possibly ZA, it likely I will be the only paladin, hence I cannot really dump Kings.

I was thinking the 2/2 imp. judge would simple make it cycle with holy shield better. Just not sure, since I've always had it. Curious if others have tried it, and how its effected their threat output.
Velgarn

Postby Marle » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:31 pm

I've been playing around with it and the only times I missed it was when I was in a race to build as much threat as possible so the DPS can go nuts, or when I was tanking an elemental or caster that can't be blocked. For everything else, it's business as usual.
Marle

Return to Basic Training & Talents