Remove Advertisements

Been a long time but have some questions

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Been a long time but have some questions

Postby Shadraak » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:10 pm

well i haven't really played my pally since before wrath, when running za and kara all the time LOL well i broke it out and started leveling right before shattering now everythings reset, i'm trying to figure out talents to put in and what glyphs to use, to level, i want it to be viable to quest as well as tanking instances.. i'm thinking everythign in prot tree xcept eternal glory, improved HoJ, and Wrath of the lightbringer, but get max in everythign else is this right? or did i mess up?
Shadraak

Re: Been a long time but have some questions

Postby Dantriges » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:20 pm

The talent spec answers are in this thread:

http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/ ... =viewtopic

If you don´t go with WoG spec (most comments for 4.0.3 seem to indicate that it isn´t so hot anymore, the spec would look more like this:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sZGMhcRddkRucb

You could of course move the two points in Improved judgement to something else like one of the threat talents in holy
Dantriges

Re: Been a long time but have some questions

Postby Shadraak » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:21 am

yeah i think i was WOG before because i coudl solo huge mobs and kept healing myself, in an instance lastnight (first ran since za/kara back in the day) i was doin ok but wasn't giving big heals like before 4.0.3a was launched... i'll give em a shot, would go ret but dont have any gear for it
Shadraak

Return to Basic Training & Talents