Remove Advertisements

What am I doing wrong? Spec/Threat

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Re: What am I doing wrong? Spec/Threat

Postby edsdame » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:09 am

Reporting back:
The clcret prot-module seems good to me. Also retalented for more threat, and as I could see, the two things together made me competitive with our warriortank again.
Wanted to check threat output in WoL logs after raid, and realized, there is no such thing in it. :/ I should have made a before/after target dummy check.

P.S: Consecration is still pretty.
edsdame

Postby Chanserv » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Am I the only one that opens with judgement around here? (dp > ss > hs pre pull) AS > Judge > SoR > Conc > HoR > Hs
Chanserv

Postby Epimer » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:51 am

Chanserv wrote:Am I the only one that opens with judgement around here? (dp > ss > hs pre pull) AS > Judge > SoR > Conc > HoR > Hs

Yes, because Shadowmourne-wielding Fury Warriors who pop cooldowns on the pull can die in a fire. Rather, since my hardest hitting ability is HotR and I have to push that back slightly if I open with Judgement (since the range on Judgement currently isn't large enough that it takes the full GCD to enter HotR range of the boss) I'm damn sure opening with HotR.
Epimer

Postby Chanserv » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Epimer wrote:
Chanserv wrote:Am I the only one that opens with judgement around here? (dp > ss > hs pre pull) AS > Judge > SoR > Conc > HoR > Hs

Yes, because Shadowmourne-wielding Fury Warriors who pop cooldowns on the pull can die in a fire. Rather, since my hardest hitting ability is HotR and I have to push that back slightly if I open with Judgement (since the range on Judgement currently isn't large enough that it takes the full GCD to enter HotR range of the boss) I'm damn sure opening with HotR.

Never had an issue with them, and I have one that love's to pop everything he has on trash. :/ meh too each his own, not like it will matter next week.
Chanserv

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents