Spec Tweaks

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Spec Tweaks

Postby Statix » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:56 pm

Hi guys:)

This is my first post on this site although i've been reading for a while. I just wanted to know if any of you guys thought i should change my spec up a bit, i went 5/5 Seals of the pure for the extra threat (coupled with the t8 2 piece set bonus) Here is my gear and spec and let me know what you guys think

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... y+Climbers
Of if you are more comfortable with wow-heroes:
http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us ... ame=Statix
Statix

Re: Spec Tweaks

Postby fuzzygeek » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Depends on what content you're spending most of your time in. If you're focusing on ToC, you'd be better off going 3/3 Crusade. Some people find 2/2 Spiritual Attunement useful for General Tanking, but generally 1/2 is sufficient. Other than that, it's pretty solid.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Re: Spec Tweaks

Postby Torquemada » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Can't check your stuff from work, but what Fuzzy said is dead on. Crusade is better for threat on the mobs it works well on, but SotP tends to do better on a lot of things in Ulduar that aren't Humanoids, Undead, Demons, etc.

I had to go 2/2 SA because even with sitting for crits I was having mana issues on 10 man GV. When I get my rusted drake I'll probably go back to 3/3 Crusade, since we're also trying to work on ToC HMs(If the damn servers will stop booting 4-5 people every time we attempt a fight).
Torquemada

Return to Basic Training & Talents