Need help with Heroic/10 man spec

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Need help with Heroic/10 man spec

Postby Svengeance » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:33 am

Hey all,
My guild is mostly friends, and most of my time is spent helping them do heroics, and our guild will be starting 10 mans soon, (naxx, OS, eoe) and i am wondering what a good spec would be for those situations, just heroics and occasional 10 mans for max TPS/DPS. My spec right now is basically all points thrown haphazardly into Prot.

Svengeance, MT of
Bears in the Atmosphere
Dethecus Horde
Svengeance

Re: Need help with Heroic/10 man spec

Postby Florisia » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:41 am

As far as a TPS/general tanking spec goes, I favor a 0/53/18, going into Ret for Vindication and Crusade. In Prot, I took Reckoning over Divinity in favor of (slightly) more TPS rather than that additional surviability.

Another option would be Divine Sacrifice And Divine Guardian, instead of Reckoning as I've taken. It would give you access to better Sacred Shields(Good for yourself, or your OT/MT). I don't personally advocate for Divine Sacrifice for MT/OTs, as its uses tend to be very, very situational.

I'd link my Armory, but I'm at work. Look at Florisia on Hyjal on WowArmory.com(Until I can link it) This isn't the max TPS build, but it has elements from it, and includes Vindication for increased boss damage mitigation in the absense of an AP Debuffer(Like warriors with Improved Demoralizing shout). I do mostly heroics and 10 mans, and it works great for me.
Florisia

Re: Need help with Heroic/10 man spec

Postby Svengeance » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Thanks a ton! i'll give it a shot
Svengeance

Return to Basic Training & Talents