Remove Advertisements

3/5 Divinity or Reckoning?

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Re: 3/5 Divinity or Reckoning?

Postby Jasari » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:47 am

badgermonkey wrote:
Wrathy wrote: I rarely every hit the point where it runs out prior to the encounter using it up.

Isn't like every raid boss fight an average of about 5 minutes? :P

Maybe they have really good DPS?
Jasari

Postby Wrathy » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:50 am

Sorry, I guess I have to clarify my previous said statement. However, yes we have very good dps and with the exception of a handful of fights, they all last less than 5 minutes.

What I meant by DG rarely running out is that on situational fights where it is most effective, XT tantrums, Freya aoe Flowers, lightening tendrils, etc, I am still absorbing raid damage when the buff timer runs out.
Dakiros wrote:Hear that sound? Its Wrathy breaking Wowhead and Wordpress while he quickly comes up with the Rival set.

Avenging Wrathy - A Protection Paladin Blog
Wrathy's Guide to Gear Sets

Wrathy
Maintankadonor

Postby Torquemada » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:51 am

I'm also a threat whore on talents, but I used to have DS because Reckoning was beyond stupid pre-3.2. However, as I was usually tanking, I at most used DS when I was offtanking XT hardmode on the first heart phase and that was usually it. Anything else and head asplode.

I switched from DS/IHoJ to 3/5 Reckoning in 3.2. I also dropped 3/5 Conv and 3/3 Crusade for Vindication and 4/5 SotP, since the numbers were indicating that for mobs that you didn't get the extra 3% on SotP was slightly ahead. I may very well go back to Crusade with 1/5 Conv, or if SoC actually ends up being good for trash, putting my 1 ret point floater in there.
A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government. – Thomas Jefferson
Torquemada

Postby Auroris » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:26 am

What's the fastest XT kill time? My guild got like 3min 45sec on 25man.
"Someday the Glory will Fade and only Memories will remain."
Auroris

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents