Remove Advertisements

3/5 Divinity or Reckoning?

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Re: 3/5 Divinity or Reckoning?

Postby Jasari » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:47 am

badgermonkey wrote:
Wrathy wrote: I rarely every hit the point where it runs out prior to the encounter using it up.

Isn't like every raid boss fight an average of about 5 minutes? :P

Maybe they have really good DPS?
Jasari

Postby Wrathy » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:50 am

Sorry, I guess I have to clarify my previous said statement. However, yes we have very good dps and with the exception of a handful of fights, they all last less than 5 minutes.

What I meant by DG rarely running out is that on situational fights where it is most effective, XT tantrums, Freya aoe Flowers, lightening tendrils, etc, I am still absorbing raid damage when the buff timer runs out.
Dakiros wrote:Hear that sound? Its Wrathy breaking Wowhead and Wordpress while he quickly comes up with the Rival set.

Avenging Wrathy - A Protection Paladin Blog
Wrathy's Guide to Gear Sets

Wrathy
Maintankadonor

Postby Torquemada » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:51 am

I'm also a threat whore on talents, but I used to have DS because Reckoning was beyond stupid pre-3.2. However, as I was usually tanking, I at most used DS when I was offtanking XT hardmode on the first heart phase and that was usually it. Anything else and head asplode.

I switched from DS/IHoJ to 3/5 Reckoning in 3.2. I also dropped 3/5 Conv and 3/3 Crusade for Vindication and 4/5 SotP, since the numbers were indicating that for mobs that you didn't get the extra 3% on SotP was slightly ahead. I may very well go back to Crusade with 1/5 Conv, or if SoC actually ends up being good for trash, putting my 1 ret point floater in there.
Torquemada

Postby Auroris » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:26 am

What's the fastest XT kill time? My guild got like 3min 45sec on 25man.
"Someday the Glory will Fade and only Memories will remain."
Auroris

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents