Remove Advertisements

Heart of the Crusader

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Heart of the Crusader

Postby Treck » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:09 am

Quick question.
Do they stack?
Since the +critt is an additional effect to your current judgement spell, and i think others have prooven that if someone without the talent overwrites your judgement spell, the critt benefit is lost.
So if you have 3 paladins with that talent, each judging one judgement each, then the 3% critt should be applied to each of the judgements, but the question is, do they stack in that case?
I dont think they do, but im not sure, and if they did someone would prolly have thought of it before me anyway.
Treck

Re: Heart of the Crusader

Postby moduspwnens » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:42 am

My assumption is that they don't, but I don't think I've tried personally. IIRC, Heart of the Crusader (unlike JotJ) applies its own debuff, so I think multiple Paladins with the talent would simply overwrite each others' HotC debuffs. Again, though, I have no definitive proof, that's just my guess based on what I've seen.
I rule.
moduspwnens

Re: Heart of the Crusader

Postby majiben » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:49 am

HotC, Totem of wrath, and the rogue ability do not stack with each other or themselves.
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
majiben

Return to Basic Training & Talents