Divinity vs Divine Sacrifice/Guardian

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Re: Divinity vs Divine Sacrifice/Guardian

Postby toothdecaykills » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:17 am

theckhd wrote:
Corman wrote:(can't in mim as I just blew it in Phase 1).

I may be misremembering, as it's early and the coffee hasn't kicked in yet, but I could've sworn that I used Bubble+Sac in phase 2 of Mimiron even after using DP on the second plasma blast. I think it was late in phase 2, but there's a 20-30 second wait in between phases that helps considerably.

This. Use DP on the first Plasma Blast and you'll have DSX2 ready for Phase 2 thanks to Mims silly monologues.
toothdecaykills

Postby theckhd » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:32 am

toothdecaykills wrote:This. Use DP on the first Plasma Blast and you'll have DSX2 ready for Phase 2 thanks to Mims silly monologues.

No, I'm certain that I use DP on the second Plasma Blast. I think you'll still have DSx2 ready for phase 2, but it may have to wait until a little later in P2.

I always save DSx2 for right after a Laser Barrage though, to give the healers some breathing time while everyone's moving and spreading out again.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 6.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Triadx » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:03 pm

It's still feasible to have Divinity, Divine Guardian and Divine Sacrifice. Although your own Sacred Shield isn't the best, it's still good mitigation and worth stacking with others.
Triadx

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents