Divinity w/ Devo?

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Divinity w/ Devo?

Postby Helgi » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:59 pm

This probably has been answered but I didn't find it while I was combing through the millions of Divinity threads.

Does the effects of Divinity (the healing done on you) stack with the effects of Improved Devotion Aura?
Helgi

Re: Divinity w/ Devo?

Postby Wibu » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Yes.
BigCrit.com - The WoW Raiding Forums ... Coming Soon.
Wibu

Postby Torquemada » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:12 am

Yes, but that doesn't mean that it's worth taking. Most of the time an extra 5% healed isn't going to make the difference between tank life and death, whether you're soaking hateful strikes, getting hit in the face by Sarth breaths, or Malygos and his magic damage joy.

The only real reason Divinity exists is to be Holy something to take when they spec 18-20 points into Prot for PVP.
Torquemada

Postby Jasari » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:13 am

The reason the +6% healing from devo aura is nice is that it affects the entire raid. MTs typically get over healed, especially now that downranking is gone. However DPS who are just getting chain heal bounces or CoH hits actually benefit from the extra 6% healing on them.
Jasari

Postby Torquemada » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Also note that if you have a Resto Druid the bonuses cancel out. I mostly just use Devo because the threat from Ret Aura is negligible at this point, and the extra physical mitigation is savory.
Torquemada

Return to Basic Training & Talents