Judgement of the Just working?

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Judgement of the Just working?

Postby Drakie » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:36 am

Some ppl told me it wasn't working? can anyone confirm this?
Drakie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:38 am

Postby moduspwnens » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:37 am

I haven't heard of this, but I can't get online from here to double check.
I rule.
moduspwnens
Moderator
 
Posts: 6211
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:28 pm
Location: Shattered Hand

Postby Fridmarr » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:38 am

Dual someone, judge them and have them check their attack speed on their character sheet. To my knowledge it is working fine.
Fridmarr
Global Mod
 
Posts: 9669
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:03 am

Postby Spectrum » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:05 pm

It's very annoying that you can't see the debuff on mobs and that it is very hard to see the swing speed of mobs. If, for example, it were a 20% damage reduction you'd be able to see that pretty easily in how hard mobs hit. If it were at least like Heart of the Crusader then you would see the debuff, know it's up, and not worry too much.

As it is there is just too little information to draw a definitive conclusion and this leads to wild speculation.
Spectrum
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:40 pm
Location: Silvermoon, Alliance

Postby majiben » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:15 pm

Spectrum wrote:As it is there is just too little information to draw a definitive conclusion and this leads to wild speculation.
Well that's not true. There is plently of evidence but you need to go looking for it.
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
User avatar
majiben
Moderator
 
Posts: 6999
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:37 pm
Location: Retired

Postby Drakie » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Majiben wrote:
Spectrum wrote:As it is there is just too little information to draw a definitive conclusion and this leads to wild speculation.
Well that's not true. There is plently of evidence but you need to go looking for it.


aka working as intended?
Drakie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:38 am

Postby Dorvan » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Yes. JotJ is working fine.
Image

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Scriggle - 85 Fire Mage
Fizzmore - 81 Mut Rogue
Adorania - 80 Disc Priest
User avatar
Dorvan
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 8462
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:28 pm

Postby Ossuary » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:44 pm

I'm personally happy JotJ doesn't steal another debuff slot =X
Image
User avatar
Ossuary
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:55 pm

Postby Lightbender » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:29 am

Ossuary wrote:I'm personally happy JotJ doesn't steal another debuff slot =X

There is no more limit on debuff slots as of 3.0
Lightbender
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:11 am

Postby majiben » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:56 am

just a limit on how many are displayed.
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
User avatar
majiben
Moderator
 
Posts: 6999
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:37 pm
Location: Retired

Postby Flex » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:13 am

Another way to test it is if you have a Prot Warrior. Have them thunderclap the target and then you Judge. your Judgement should overwrite their Thunderclap debuff.
User avatar
Flex
 
Posts: 7505
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:29 am

Postby Ossuary » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Flex wrote:Another way to test it is if you have a Prot Warrior. Have them thunderclap the target and then you Judge. your Judgement should overwrite their Thunderclap debuff.


Even if they have talented it?
Image
User avatar
Ossuary
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:55 pm

Postby agnara » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:11 pm

The easy way to test this is to use this macro:
Code: Select all
/script mainSpeed, offSpeed = UnitAttackSpeed("target");
DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Main Hand: "..mainSpeed);


_Chloe posted it in this thread http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/ ... hp?t=11213



For some reason it wont work when I put it in a macro, but just pasting it in to the chat seems to work.
Image
User avatar
agnara
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:59 am
Location: Somewhere, thinking about something, most likely off-topic.

Postby Thaumatrope » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Sorry if this has been asked before, but on a related note:
If I've put up my judgement, but a ret paladin with higher AP/SP puts up the same judgement, will it overwrite mine and remove the 20% speed debuff? Do I always need to be making sure I'm doing a different judgement to the other paladins?
User avatar
Thaumatrope
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Postby Varmin » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:56 am

Thaumatrope wrote:Sorry if this has been asked before, but on a related note:
If I've put up my judgement, but a ret paladin with higher AP/SP puts up the same judgement, will it overwrite mine and remove the 20% speed debuff? Do I always need to be making sure I'm doing a different judgement to the other paladins?


I haven't had any problems with my judgements getting overridden since the last patch. Though I always judge wisdom and rets light.
Varmin
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:57 pm

Next

Return to Basic Training & Talents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest