2.3 retribution tree changes, Sanctified Crusader build...

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

2.3 retribution tree changes, Sanctified Crusader build...

Postby Furiouso » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:28 pm

I didn't see or realize this before... but apparently they are replacing Improved Seal of the Crusader with Sanctified Crusader for the +3% raid wide buff. This is huge. You only need 8 points in the ret tree in order to provide this benefit to the raid and gives all kinds of pallies an excuse to be hitting the boss (if there is no ret pally there for Crusader Strike).

For me as a tank, I hardly ever have used Judgement of the Crusader for extra threat, it hasn't been an issue and it seemed that Judgement of Wisdom would benefit the raid more. But a tank with Sanctified Crusader has a two fold benefit to using this judgement to tank with, simultaneously increasing their own threat as well as increasing the raid's damage output by 3% crit, that is pretty nasty. This gives us great reason to be MTing a lot of things that weren't ideal before, and really adds synergy to the idea of us being a high threat tank allowing the raid to do more DPS.

I think this is finally giving me a reason to spec out of Reckoning and put points back into Spell Warding: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZV0tIx0dMgqtVfx
Furiouso

Return to Basic Training & Talents