Rate my spec please

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Rate my spec please

Postby acree » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:05 pm

Is my spec not to terribly bad for not doing any heroics or raids yet? I have Dabiri's Enigma that is in my inventory, and am also looking at the Boots of the Protector, not sure if I want to spend 1400g on it though. Any suggestions, or things I might want to look for?

Thanks!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&n=Acree
acree

Postby acree » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:06 pm

Also, how do I get my character sheet in the sig like so many other ppl have? Thanks! :D
acree

Postby Everlight » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:18 pm

1. Your defense is too low. It needs to be 485 at minimum for Heroics, and 490 for raids.

2. Your total combined avoidance is too low for raids, you need a lot more defense/dodge/parry. You're at 13.14% crushable.

Your armor is decent, and your HP is good. I'd advise changing your spec to have 5/5 Deflection, lose Imp. Devo Aura and Weapon Expertise (for now), and pick up Imp. Judgement while you're at it.

In gear swaps, I'd make the following changes asap (all from quests and normal-mode instances);

Helm of the Righteous --> Felsteel Helm
Steam-Hinge Chain of Valor --> Strength of the Untamed
Burnoose of Shifting Ages --> Devilshark Cape
Fireguard --> Continuum Blade
Sha'tari Wrought Greaves --> Flesh Beast's Metal Greaves
Felsteel Leggings --> Timewarden's Leggings

In terms of enchants, the quicker you can get a Glyph of the Defender on your helm, stam enchants on your boots/bracers, and an Aldor/Scryer enchant on your shoulders, the better off you'll be.

You're well on your way, good luck :)
Everlight

Return to Basic Training & Talents