New Spec and Glyphs Advice?

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

New Spec and Glyphs Advice?

Postby HinataDestiny » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:18 pm

[Protection 4/58/9]

Thats the new spec and glyphs lemme know if you see anything I should change
Last edited by HinataDestiny on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired Wowhead since Feb 14th 2009

A4 - Anime Forums - Your Place to Talk Anime

Playing: Halo(Heroic), Halo 2(Heroic), Ill let you know if/when I get to legendary.
HinataDestiny

Postby Celestira » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:03 am

Seems pretty solid to me
Celestira

Postby HinataDestiny » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:17 pm

sweet! I had a feeling this one was gonna be a winner

Playing: Halo(Heroic), Halo 2(Heroic), Ill let you know if/when I get to legendary.
HinataDestiny

Postby Subject » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:56 am

Personally haven't had any issues with Righteous Defense. May want to consider the 10% Judgement Damage Glyph instead, but spec looks kinda solid and may respec to it when/if I need to pick up kings for a raid. Only thing I would recommend is getting Tuskarr's Vitality on your boots when you have a solid pair. Cause run-speed is always nice being that you aren't going with pursuit of justice in your build.
Subject - Female Blood Elf Paladin of Tortheldrin
Subject - Male Human Paladin of Arthas (Sold Pre-2.4)
Subject

Postby Lore » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:45 am

Swap out Spiritual Attunement glyph for basically anything. 10% Judgement damage is excellent. I've found the Exorcism glyph to be pretty useful in a lot of situations as well.
Lore
Global Mod

Postby Nalyn » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:49 am

Lore wrote:Swap out Spiritual Attunement glyph for basically anything. 10% Judgement damage is excellent. I've found the Exorcism glyph to be pretty useful in a lot of situations as well.

^^ This.

The spiritual attunement glyph isn't all that useful, my mana issues have been very few, and far between, so far this expansion, this glyph seems more like a ret glyph, than a prot one. Not getting the glyph of judgement is a pretty big over sight in my book, probably swap these two.

Also, depending on your gear, the righteous defense glyph may not be needed, I know I've been sitting at 5 to 6% to hit since I got full level 78 blues and better, granted, that's not capped, but it's also pretty damn close. Depending on just how much you do heroic dungeons and raids, the glyph of exorcism can definitely turn out to be useful in its place.
Nalyn

Postby HinataDestiny » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:33 pm

Subject wrote:Only thing I would recommend is getting Tuskarr's Vitality on your boots when you have a solid pair. Cause run-speed is always nice being that you aren't going with pursuit of justice in your build.

Already planning on getting that, and when Dual Specs come out im gonna have a tanking spec with kings and one with PoJ just for the fact that I f$%king hate Anub in Spider Wing because he spanked my ass

HinataDestiny

Return to Basic Training & Talents