Remove Advertisements

Dumping Reckoning

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Postby Cimzar » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:48 am

John Ra wrote:
Everlight wrote:I don't solo grind. Hell, come to think of it, I don't do anything completely solo. Having a wife who plays a 33/28 Feral Druid is handy :P
Not to say that her feral spec isn't good DPS, but you need a wife who plays a mage or shadow priest. You two would be unstoppable.

Actually, having a wife that plays a holy priest, the only thing I could ask for would be Blizz to up the spawn rate on supplicants to every 10 seconds... I could sit there all day, with her looting when my figurine was proc'ing...
<3 Bram
The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Paladin!
Cimzar

Postby Everlight » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:40 pm

John Ra wrote:Not to say that her feral spec isn't good DPS, but you need a wife who plays a mage or shadow priest. You two would be unstoppable.

Don't need the DPS, in general - it's good having someone who can a) tank in a pinch, b) heal in a pinch, c) go pew pew at other times.

Anyway, back to the original topic... I've specced out of Reckoning and into 5/5 Weapon Expertise.

We'll see how it goes this Kara run.
Everlight

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents