Remove Advertisements

Weapon Expertise vs. Imp. Judgement/precision

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Weapon Expertise vs. Imp. Judgement/precision

Postby Maejara » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:38 pm

I respecced yesterday to ret to do some questing etc and I now want to specc back and thought of spending points in WE instead of spending them on Precision and Imp. Judgement.
I don't think that I do need Precision THAT much because most of my threat is applied through spells/being hit.
Imp. Judgement does destroy my spell rotation which is for example hs, cons, SoR, JoR. I always mess up my cooldowns :P

WE reduces the chance of my attacks being parried and would therefore increase my TPS. But I don't know, if WE is better for threat generation than Precision and Imp. Judgement.

What do you think of it? :)
Maejara

Postby Trevize » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:27 pm

I tried out WE the last month. Something I noticed was my Avengers Shield missing ALOT. Maybe I am just very unlucky or something, but it was enough to bother me.

I just swapped back from a weekend of holy spec for arenas and got Precision instead. I will see how my results are.
Trevize

Postby adese » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:15 pm

Trevize wrote:I tried out WE the last month. Something I noticed was my Avengers Shield missing ALOT. Maybe I am just very unlucky or something, but it was enough to bother me.

I noticed the same thing when I tried out WE (I dropped 3/3 Precision for 3/5 WE). I am pretty sure that AS goes off of melee hit, and since you get more melee hit from Precision than WE (you might not get any from WE, not sure though), that would make some sense.
adese

Return to Basic Training & Talents