Spec at lvl70

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Spec at lvl70

Postby nicolax » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:06 pm

I must stress that i'm currently a lvl65 retadin, but since it is not viable for raiding i'm gonna respec in a few lvl. I have checked many spec till now, trying to find a good one and here is what seems the best for me.

I didn't choose imp. hammer of justice because it's useless, and it doesn't seem i can take some points out of an ability, to put them in precision
I have also a question concerning imp. dev. aura, should i put some points in it ? is it useful ?

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=aZVMtIg0dguxoVfx
nicolax

Postby Lore » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:19 am

Imp devo aura isn't worth 5 points as it is now. You get about 0.05% damage reduction per point.

Imp HoJ is far from useless if you do a lot of heroics. A LOT of the hard-hitting trash is stunnable (the golems in Botanica that hit for 6-7k Arcane damage come to mind). There is some stunnable trash in Karazhan too.

I would drop Imp SotC and Stoicism if you're planning on mostly PvE. 10% stun resist isn't useful, and stuff getting dispelled is really only an issue on the last boss in Durnholde. The bonus from imp JotC really isn't much either. Precision or 1h spec would both give you a higher threat return than imp JotC (while allowing you to put up a different judgement, like Light or Wisdom), or imp HoJ would be good for heroics.
Lore
Global Mod

Return to Basic Training & Talents