Leveling - would like feedback

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Leveling - would like feedback

Postby Chaverta » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:51 am

Greetings all. I have been reading up as much as I can on the protection tree. The downside I have is that work has surf control, so the armory, thottbott, wowhead and many other gaming sites are blocked. Even my own guild's webpage. So, I try to find what I can in order to research what is the best way to upgrade my pally (and priest, but that's a different story).

So, while I cannot easily link my armory, my toon's name is Athalia on Lothar with the children of midian. I just ran Hellfire and I got the chestpiece. I know I can follow Kaliban's loot list on what to look out for in the instances. My BE pally is about 4 bubbles away from 62 and she's the highest level pally in my guild. I'll probably be THE only end level pally in my guild and I plan on keeping her prot specced.

Any suggestions on what I should be looking for to help me level would be greatly appreciated. I currently run with one dedicated guildmate (a BE warlock) so I imagine we should be closing in to 70 by the end of this month. I only wish I could hook up with an experience pally horde side on Lothar to help hone my skills.

Chaverta

Return to Basic Training & Talents