Hello,
My main is a draenei pally, with tank spec as main and ret as off. My main profession for it is enchanting, simply because mats have always been ridiculously expensive on my server and I prefer to be able to enchant stuff on the fly as well as disenchant whatever greens I get, and blues/epics I don't need. That said, I'm looking for a second profession, something that can definitely be of use to both my specs. i.e. not mining since it only gives passive stam buff. Currently I have inscription at wrath level (I didn't know what I was thinking when I leveled insc) but I have 0 interest in it now, and it does nothing for me.
What I'm looking at as candidates to replace inscription are JC, Alch, BS, or ENG. I already have a miner and herbalism alt. What do you think would complement the most with enchanting for both my specs?
My thoughts are:
JC = Uber gems! Can be used for both specs! Expensive to level though.
BS = More slots = more reforging choices = more potential mastery
Alch = Mixology. Useful as tank. (since I sometimes have mana prob. But its nothing serious) Useful flasks for both tank and dps. Trinket be nice too.
Eng = Crafted helm, cogwheels, situational use but fun gadgets. Eng mounts. Belt enchants for stealthing/shield purposes. but nothing major in terms of performance. Not sure if cogwheels or crafted helm is worth it.
Additional Note: Also decent in making gold.
Caelios
Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:25 pm
