Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post your Frustrations.

Worldie
Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:03 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Everybody is on holiday :P
Klaudandus
Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:31 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

fuck their holidays
Nooska
Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:26 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

I just forget to open the browser to here :-(
Njall
Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:07 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Back from holiday.
Era
Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:00 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

5 minute bike ride is a whole 'nother thing when it's entirely uphill and in pouring rain.

Image
Jabari
Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:03 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Got to 10 stacks of Determination on my first try at LFR Archimonde.

10 wipes after that, I finally left.
Worldie
Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:21 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

I'm not even bothering, I heard it's a complete wipefest.

Afaik Blizz said there's some nerfs incoming
Njall
Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:02 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Jabari wrote:Got to 10 stacks of Determination on my first try at LFR Archimonde.

10 wipes after that, I finally left.


Been there, did that. Never got below 35%. Stayed for 6 attempts at 10 stacks.

Even with booting the "i'll just kill myself at the start and slack off" guys, it was pretty brutal. Might have been the tanks though, who were fond of tanking the big guy in fire.
Era
Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:24 pm

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Noticing a trend in police shows to use the term "G.S.W." a lot. Short for Gunshot Wound. Except that GSW has more syllables than gunshot wound. It's not shorter, it's longer. I see the relevance on paperwork (actually shorter, obscuring meaning to prying eyes, etc). Also if there's civilians around and you don't want to cause a stir or whatever. But they're using it aaaaalllll the tiiiiiimeee, on crime scenes with only police workers or conversations cop to cop. Staaaaahhhp iiiiit. T_T

Pet peeves. :roll:
Klaudandus
Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:42 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

I seriously hate my job sometimes.
Era
Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:16 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Klaudandus wrote:I seriously hate my job sometimes.


Quit and move to Japan as an English teacher. I'm not even joking.
The hours are long and the children loud, but the chicken is delicious and so is the beer! :wink:
Klaudandus
Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:26 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

I would if I wasn't tied to a mortgage

Funnily enough, one of my exes was part of the JET program.
Njall
Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:56 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

I read that as 'tied to a montage.'
Klaudandus
Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:02 pm

Re: Post your Frustrations.

We're going to need a montage (montage)
Ooh it takes a montage (montage)
Njall
Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:22 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Klaudandus wrote:We're going to need a montage (montage)
Ooh it takes a montage (montage)


One of my favorite parts of the old RPG Feng Shui (the game of Hong Kong action movies) was that you could learn skills in game, immediately, if you had the ex.

However, you had to narrate a flashback montage training sequence explaining how you learned it. And if it wasn't any good, you did not get the upgrade. For those narrative impaired or uncreative players, you could always spend XP after the game session.
Worldie
Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:18 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Russian bots in bgs. All day I'm getting even 40 men bot premades. Tiresome.

I wish Russians had dedicated servers like in LoL, separated from normal people :X
Klaudandus
Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:24 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Do you have a problem with the russkies, tovarich?
Worldie
Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:14 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

I'd not have a problem with the russians if every single one of them in bgs wasn't botting.
Klaudandus
Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:47 pm

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Worldie wrote:I'd not have a problem with the russians if every single one of them in bgs wasn't botting.


I know, just ribbing you =P
Passionario
Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:58 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

My US visa application was refused.
Klaudandus
Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:33 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Passionario wrote:My US visa application was refused.


Ooof. sorry to hear that.
Nooska
Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:08 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

auch
valura
Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:50 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Passionario wrote:My US visa application was refused.

Ouch.
On what grounds, if I might be so bold?
Passionario
Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:01 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

valura wrote:
Passionario wrote:My US visa application was refused.

Ouch.
On what grounds, if I might be so bold?

"Inability to prove existing ties to country of residence". In other words, being still unemployed four days after graduation.

I guess we'll just have our vacation in Turkey instead and enjoy two weeks of sun, sea, sex and video games, while the bureaucrat who refused our application will be stuck in that tiny cubicle. Win-win :)
Koatanga
Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:41 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Come visit New Zealand :)